I’m brand new and super sweet. I’m a little nervous still in my new home so give me a chance to settle in a little but and recover from my spay surgery.
● Sex: Female
● Age: ~1.5 years
● Good with female dogs: Not sure
● Good with cats: unknown
● Good with children: unknown
● Energy Level scale 1-9 (sleepy –energetic): I think 5-8. I am having to keep
her “quiet” since her spay surgery. She wants to play. Calms down easily.
I think she wants to play with my big boy, but not so friendly yet.
● Intelligence scale 1-9 (silly-genius): 9 She seems very smart. Remembers
● Friendliness scale 1-9 (aggressive-affectionate): 9, Very friendly and loves
to be with you.
assess fully at present
● Disposition scale 1-9 (anxious-calm): 2, calms down easily, even when in
crate. She doesn’t like it at first and barks for about 5 min, then stops.
● Favorite food/toy/treats: She is eating well. kinda picky and I had to sit
with her the first few times to get her to eat her food. Likes chicken and milkbones (only treats we have tried so far). I think she will like lots of things once she gets settled.
● Must be in a home that has the following: Loving owners. Not sure about other animals. She is very strong. May be too much for some owners and definitely too strong for younger children to hold. She needs some training.