- Paisley is a very energetic, sweet and loving puppy. She loves being outside and also curled up in my lap and cuddling with other dogs. She’s very interested in the various creatures outside such as squirrels and birds, and loves to “talk” to them. Her tail is constantly wagging. She would be a perfect fit for a home with young children and other playful pets.
- Breed: Boxer mix
- Sex: Female
- Age: 10 months
- Weight: unk
- HW Status: Negative
- Tail: Yes
- Ears: normal
- Spay/Neuter: spayed
- Good with male dogs: Yes
- Good with female dogs: unknown
- Good with small dogs: unk
- Good with cats: unk
- Good with children: unk
- Energy Level scale 1-9 (sleepy –energetic): 9+++
- Intelligence scale 1-9 (silly-genius): 5
- Friendliness scale 1-9 (aggressive-affectionate): 7
- Playfulness scale 1-9 (not playful-very playful): 9
- Disposition scale 1-9 (anxious-calm): 5
- Nicknames: At this point, she probably thinks it’s “No”
- Favorite food/toy/treats: just about anything
- Must be in a home that has the following: things to keep her occupied. Home with young kids and other energetic dogs.
- Is a fence necessary or is leashed exercise sufficient?: It’s hard to tell right now. I would say a fence would be preferred. That could change as she grows up. Still a puppy, and acts very much like one.
- Medical issues: none
December 5, 2018December 13, 2018
10 months old
Good with Dogs:
Yes loves male dogs.