Hi I’m Kacie I am a beautiful dark brindle that is about 1-2 years of age. I have a tail and I am spayed. I am also Heartworm negative YEAH!! I need a little time to decompress I have had rough start but I am ready to enjoy my new foster family and patiently wait for my forever home. Come back to learn more.
Her foster mom says Kacie is a sweet girl, she just needed decompression time. She is a Velcro dog. She wants to be near you all the time. She has done well with the resident dogs (2females, 1 male(yorkie) and 2 cats) She doesn’t like the crate, but has done better in the Alcatraz crate vs a regular wire crate. She would do best with a fenced yard and a playmate to show her the ropes. We are working on manners and house breaking, but she is catching on.
Breed: boxer mix
● Sex: female
● Age: between 1-2 years
● Weight: 47
● HW Status: negative
● Tail: natural
● Ears: natural
● Spay/Neuter: yes
● Good with male dogs: yes
● Good with female dogs: yes
● Good with small dogs: yes
● Good with cats: sniffs the cats, but doesn’t chase
● Good with children: has not been tested, but with proper intros, I think she
will be fine.
● Energy Level scale 1-9 (sleepy –energetic): 6
● Intelligence scale 1-9 (silly-genius): 7
● Friendliness scale 1-9 (aggressive-affectionate): 7
● Playfulness scale 1-9 (not playful-very playful): 6
● Disposition scale 1-9 (anxious-calm): 6 (2 when crated)*
● Favorite food/toy/treats:
● Must be in a home that has the following:
● Is a fence necessary or is leashed exercise sufficient?: Fence is best
● Medical issues: none
● Needs work on: We are working on house breaking and commands.