He has been very easy. All around good dog, he is already out with my pack, it’s like he’s been here forever. Listens very well. No accidents in his crate.
● Age: 3
● Weight: 57
● HW Status: negative
● Tail: docked
● Ears: natural
● Spay/Neuter: yes
● Good with male dogs: yes
● Good with female dogs: yes
● Good with small dogs: yes
● Good with cats: yes
● Good with children: unknown
● Energy Level scale 1-9 (sleepy –energetic): 7
● Intelligence scale 1-9 (silly-genius): 8
● Friendliness scale 1-9 (aggressive-affectionate): 9
● Playfulness scale 1-9 (not playful-very playful): 5
● Disposition scale 1-9 (anxious-calm): 4
● Favorite food/toy/treats:
● Must be in a home that has the following: Needs a fence, loves to run like
● Is a fence necessary or is leashed exercise sufficient?: fence would be best
● Medical issues: still needs a vet visit. He has a bump on one of his front
paws that needs to be looked at and skin tag removed.
● Needs work on: Not as far as hell can tell, he is really good.