I just learned about you from my foster mom. She said that you give kids and dogs the things they most want for Christmas, but only if they’ve been good and
aren’t on the naughty list. Foster mom and dad say I’m a good girl, so I don’t think I’m on the naughty list. I only want one thing: my forever family. I do well
with everyone I meet, dogs and humans both. I love to play and cuddle. My perfect family would have:
– A fenced in back yard. If it had a doggie door, that would be even better.
-Another dog in the house for me to play with or someone who is home
most of the time to play with me.
-A deck or patio that I can lay on in the sun.
– A box full of toys that I can play with.
-A comfy couch that I can cuddle with my humans and dogs on.
– A nice dog bed that I can sleep on. Preferably it would be in the bedroom
of my humans. If I could sleep in my humans’ bed, that would be the best
I know that is a lot to ask, and my forever home might not have everything on my
wish list, but if it had most, that would be good. Thank you so much Santa. I
know you will find me my forever home!!
I’m a 9month old female bundle of joy. I’m brand new so be sure to put in your apps in today!!
Harper is a little girl, ‘the vet papers said 42 lbs, but she sure doesn’t look it. Harper is a little shy, but she’s already coming out of that and has wagged her nub some. She’s met all of my dogs and had no issues. She sleeps well in a crate in our bedroom all night and doesn’t make a peep. She gives the sweetest little kisses. Put in your application today.
– Age: 9 – 10 Months
– Weight: Approx 40 lbs
– HW Status: Negative
– Tail: Docked
– Ears: Natural
– Spay/Neuter: Spayed
– Good with male dogs: Yes
– Good with female dogs: Yes
– Good with small dogs: Unknown
– Good with cats: Unknown
– Good with children: Harper Lee has not lived with kids, but she did meet
some at an event and did well with all ages.
– Energy Level scale 1-9 (sleepy –energetic): 8
– Intelligence scale 1-9 (silly-genius): 6
– Friendliness scale 1-9 (aggressive-affectionate): 9
– Playfulness scale 1-9 (not playful-very playful): 9
– Disposition scale 1-9 (anxious-calm): 6 – she is nervous in new situations,
but warms up pretty quickly
– Nicknames: N/A
– Favorite food/toy/treats: Loves all food and treats. She has discovered toys
and will play with them with the other dogs or by herself. She likes stuffed
toys and rope toys.
– Must be in a home that has the following: A fenced yard and either another
dog or someone who is home a lot to play with her.
– Is a fence necessary or is leashed exercise sufficient?: A fenced in yard
would be best. Harper Lee has lots of energy and likes to run zoomies in
the yard. She also likes to just go out and sun.
– Medical issues: None
– Needs work on: She tends to be a bit of a jumper. We are working on it, but
when you come home she greets you with jumping on you.