Hi everyone. My name is Flash and I just arrived in my foster home a few days ago. I am a sweet lovable boy who was surrendered due to allergy issues with my previous owner. I am pretty skinny and need to gain some weight but my foster mom is awesome and is letting me have third meal (Shh dont tell my fur brothers/sister). I haven’t before played with dogs only had two cats that I lived with and they were no fun. Now I have two foster brothers and one foster sister…I didn’t know boxer play could be so much fun!
I know how to sit, stay, shake and lay down. I enjoy playing with my kong and I’m house trained and crate trained. I like to snuggle with my dog friends at night. I am especially fond of my foster sister a little too fond foster mom says so I need to get neutered right away…whatever that means! I have two skin brothers and I like to play with them and I previously had a four year old skin brother who I really liked a lot!
Foster mom says I’m a terror on the leash and really need some work in that area, so I’ll need someone who is willing to work with me on that. I’m just settling in so they’ll likely be more to come as my new foster family gets to know me. If you are looking for a sweet adorable and spunky boxer boy please consider adopting me!
Ps I do tend to counter surf too….I thought it was a skill…..foster mom says no no!
Talk with you soon
- Age: 4
- Weight: 50 LBS
- HW Status: Negative
- Tail: docked
- Ears: Natural
- Spay/Neuter: No
- Good with male dogs: yes
- Good with female dogs: yes
- Good with small dogs: unknown
- Good with cats: yes
- Good with children: yes
- Energy Level scale 1-9 (sleepy –energetic): 7
- Intelligence scale 1-9 (silly-genius): 8
- Friendliness scale 1-9 (aggressive-affectionate): 7
- Playfulness scale 1-9 (not playful-very playful): 7
- Disposition scale 1-9 (anxious-calm): 5
- Favorite food/toy/treats: Kongs, balls
- Must be in a home that has the following:
- Is a fence necessary or is leashed exercise sufficient?: Either would be fine
- Medical issues: Needs to be neutered and gain weight
- Needs work on: leash, counter surfing